Welcome to the "HOW TO" section of our site. Below you can watch a variety of videos designed to give visual demonstrations on some of the most asked questions. We hope this helps, check back frequently as we will continue to grow our video tutorials. If you have a suggestion please submit it by CLICKING HERE.
Your Jr Late Model eSports Series race administrators recognize that many drivers, parents, and spotters are continually learning the ins and outs of iRacing . This highly informative video tutorial of iRacing Ins & Outs will answer many of your questions!
In this video, RaceCraft1 Chief Instructor Kelly Jones will address your questions on how to…
- Update iRacing content quickly
- Configure, set, and restore correct Audio, Video, and Display settings
- Password protect your Spotter settings
- Have a Spotterconnect with you for iRacing events. This includes how to Watch, Ghost, or Crew for a racer
- Set up your iRacing radio channels for spotting and for Race Administration
- Access and Review detailed Race Results and Stats, including all individual lap times of every race event participant
- Save, name, and use iRacing Replays and Clips as valuable tools to review yourself and every event participant’s replay for driver learning and improvement
- Save Race Telemetry and introduce professional Data Analysis tools that are very similar to AIM Race Studio
- Strengthen the Racer’s Mindset: Keep cool and race cleanly under pressure.
Again, all drivers, parents, and spotters are highly encouraged and welcome to view this video
RaceCraft1 Instructor Kelly Jones
Take a lap with Chris as he shows how to use the
"Fast Repair Feature"